Monday, April 11, 2011

Body Fat Percentage

I just found out that my body fat percentage is 33%. How do I feel about that? Not sure, I am FREAKED out by that number, I am trying not to let numbers control my life.. My weight has been a number that I focus on all the time sometimes I feel consumed with the numbers... Now this... I want to be healthy and strong... not skinny.. I want my body fat % to be a healthy percentage. Just wanted to share some ramblings about that.. Hows everything else going? It is going Great I am eating Squeaky Clean, and am working out 3 days a week and running 4 days a week, and 2 evening classes of boot camp a week.... I am going to be a lean clean eating machine!!! lol Hope everyone is getting along great!!! What a Journey this is turning out to be.. I am becoming a stronger person emotionally as well as physically and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs