Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cardio & Abs...

Cardio day!!! I am heading to the gym this morning for Cardio on the treadmill and elliptical about 1 hour in total!! I am also doing a "BootCamp" class this evening it also last about an hour.. I prefer the class to actual time on the treadmill.. burn calories burn... While I am at the gym today I am going to do an Ab work out. What I like most about working out my Ab(s) is the soreness the next day.. as I can not yet see my Ab(s) when I work them and feel them the next day it is a sure sign that yup they are there.. Under all that are some Abs!!!

Eating is going good. There were a few days Saturday and Tuesday where my eating times were off. I try to eat every 2 1/2 - 3 hours. Something to improve on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs