Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Got This

Boot camp classes at my local gym are on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings, they run from 8pm-9pm.. That is one full hour of running, Jumping, Lunges, Squats, Side Kicks, Punching, Crunching, Pushups, Mountain Climbers... and I love it. I feel like I GOT THIS... if I can get through that,, I can do this...

I am in the back row wearing the blue tank top..

This one class was so intimidating to me.. I was scared to go the first time. Finally I just decided sink or swim.. and what is great is that everyone is so busy and so intent on their own work out that no one even notices you.. It gave me the courage to step out of my comfort zone (couch) and try something new!


Here is something that I am super proud of I have Muscles!!! I am in the gym 3 days a week with a personal training doing weigh training. I like that I have a work out designed for me, a wealth of information from my trainer regarding fitness and nutrition, I like that I am accountable to another person...

1 comment:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs