Sunday, February 20, 2011

Snow Snow Snow

It's winter and we have snow... I love the outdoors, and absolutely enjoy winter out door activities, Snow shoeing, Down hill, cross country skiing, Skating, Skidooing, and Playing outdoors with the kids.. We had a great day today we played outdoors from 11am-1:00 pm... in for a late lunch and then back out at 2:00pm till 5:00pm.. The kids came in had a bite to eat and now are off to a skate for an hour at the rink... I'm home with the babes... so much time outside and he is pooped!!! .. A few photos from our day!!!

Aiden playing in a snow bank... He had soo much fun and put up a good fight when we came indoors...
Jacob is 5 and here he is standing on a snowbank trying to reach an icicle from the roof


Aiden close...Jacob far...

Skidoo trail in the woods..



Here is me.. taking a break.. Fresh snow, and breaking tracks... Gotta love the Squishy face in the helmet!!!
408 calories are burned per hour shoveling snow!!!




1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous, I would love to have snow!! You have a beautiful family!! Send some snow my way!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Deluxe Designs