Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SWEAT

Setting Day... We are a part of a fishing family... the harbour is bustling with lots of activity.. The fishermen are busy hauling traps to the wharf. The boats will be loaded on Friday and then very early Saturday morning the boats will head out to set the traps.. LOBSTER!!!

We have started to take walks down to the wharf it is a family event. I try to have supper ready for 5pm then we eat, clean up, bundle up and head out it takes about 25 min to walk down that is the slow and steady pace of the kids... It is great to get our and active with my family.. This is what I strive for.

Two of my boys and I had a mini photo shoot down around the lobster and crab traps on the wharf. It was supposed to be a full photo shoot but my oldest Son had gotten caught up and was not able to get there on time.. and then Aiden my Baby started to vomit.. had to call it quits.. I was able to jump in with Jacob and get a few photos. I have always had a bad attitude about getting in front of a camera.. now I jump at every opportunity. These are the best days I want to be able to look back and see how far I've come here are a few photos from that day....


















I have had a great ACTIVE day today... I hit the gym at 12:30 and was on the Elliptical and did 20 min.. and then I met with my trainer and we did Chest/Shoulders/ Triceps today., and to top it off Seamus and I headed out to our Rails to Trails ( our railways were converted to walking trails Island wide once the trains stopped roiling on the island) and we did my Learn to Run a 5k training... He Biked ( Lazy Toad).. Feels great!!!




Sweat cleanses from the inside. It comes from places a shower will never reach.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs