Tuesday, March 8, 2011

All Inclusive

I flew in very early this morning 3:30 am from an all inclusive 8 day getaway in beautiful Punta Cana... We drove 4 hours home from the Airport this morning, it was freezing rain last night and the kids had one day of school last week due to the harsh weather conditions.. I am back to reality today going on Zero sleep... I ate well all week.. I did not over think my food though... I simply looked for Protein, veggies and snacked on fruit... I did indulge in cocktails..... and am missing my 10 am poolside mai tei!! .. I start back to the Gym tomorrow and just stepped right in to my eating habits this morning... Glad to have the break and relax but my body is feeling it.. I am craving the workouts!!! Here are a few photos... and guess what!!!! First time in years I was comfortable in a bathing suit!!! Loving the way I am feeling and knowing it is a direct result of the decisions I am making I Got this!!!
Starfish of of samona Island

Thighs exposed ...almost unheard of!! Times are changing
Bananas anyone


Heading out for dinner!!! How is everyone doing?








1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures and way to go!! It's hard when on vacation to not let yourself fall off the wagon!! You look great too!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Deluxe Designs