Monday, April 4, 2011

Helpful Tips

I am trying to make this eating clean/healthy as easy as possible I do not have hours upon hours of time to spend in my kitchen preparing meals.. I would rather spend the time with the kiddos doing something fun!!!. I have started taking 2 days a week to do mast of my food prep. I came across the Ziploc Zip n Steam bags. I love them. I can cut up veggies and put them into the bags and throw into the fridge until time to cook.. toss in microwave... Easy.. I find that I do enough for two days worth of meals. I purchased these at Canadian Tire. It was $2.99. for 10 bags. Just wanted to share a helpful tip if time can be your enemy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these! Although lately the coupons for the frozen steamer veggies have lured me in...but these are definitely a pantry staple at my house.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Deluxe Designs